Asbestos Removal Birmingham
From our Head Office in Birmingham, West Midlands, Central Environmental Services Limited provide asbestos removal services to the Midlands as well as the whole of the United Kingdom.
We hold a full 3-year asbestos licence issued and regulated by the Health and Safety Executive to undertake works with all types of asbestos containing materials including:
- Asbestos insulation to pipework, calorifiers, boilers, vessels, cylinders, tanks, etc.
- Asbestos sprayed limpet to structural steelwork & ceiling soffits
- Asbestos insulation board to ceilings, walls, service risers, steelwork, upstands, soffits, etc.
- Environmental cleaning of asbestos contaminated areas
- Asbestos containing decorative textured coatings to ceilings & walls
- Cement roofing sheets, guttering, soffits, rainwater goods, water tanks, etc.
- All types of asbestos containing materials in the ground
- Asbestos containing thermoplastic floor tiles
- Asbestos woven textiles & gaskets
- Asbestos in contaminated ground and soils
We undertake all types of asbestos abatement works, ranging from the removal of small amounts of asbestos in domestic properties up to large scale commercial asbestos removal projects.
In addition to our asbestos removal works, we are also able to offer Client’s the following specialist cleaning services:
- Asbestos Management surveys
- Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition surveys
- Asbestos bulk sampling
- Asbestos Consultancy
- Asbestos Training
- Asbestos Management
- Asbestos Budget Advice
- Removal of bird or animal guano
- Soft stripping
- Provision of the services of an independent UKAS analyst
- Waste management
- Lead paint removal
- Hypodermic needle (sharps) and drug paraphernalia removal
- Infectious biological agent cleaning, e.g. norovirus, Covid-19 cleans